The Northeast Farmer’s Market will open tomorrow, June 5th.
From their website:
“The NE Minneapolis Farmers Market offers….
- exclusively local and fresh produce
- organic beef and turkey
- fresh baked goods
- fresh flowers
- fresh berries in season
- salsa from Salsa de Jasinto
- egg rolls and fried rice from Asian the Best Foods
- local maple syrup from M. High Path Sugar Bush
- coffee from Public Coffee House
- photography from Shirley K. Doyle
- eye glass adjustments, and deals on new eyeglasses and lenses
- chiropractic care
- chair massage from Jennifer Pyper-Muno
- weekly guest vendors
- visits and discount tickets from the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra
- food, friends, and fun
The Northeast Farmers’ Market directly connects local farmers and artisans with consumers. Our vendors only sell items that they themselves have grown, prepared, or crafted.
The Farmers’ Market is open every Saturday, rain or shine, from 9 am to 1 pm, June through the third weekend in October.”
They are having an Opening Day Pancake Breakfast fundraiser – so don’t be afraid to head there hungry!