Please join us next Monday, March 25th at Clare Housing Apartments (929 Central Ave NE) at 7:00 PM for the St Anthony East Community Meeting. Our agenda topics will include:
- Northeast Investment Cooperative Presentation– The Northeast Investment Cooperative (NEIC) is a new cooperative that will allow the people of Northeast Minneapolis to pool their resources and collectively buy, rehab, and manage commercial and residential property in the neighborhood. They currently have purchase agreement for 2504/2506 Central Ave NE (Yes, the building with the infamous yellow facade!). This is a great chance to invest in your Northeast community. Find out how you can be involved!
- Spring and Summer Event Calendar (Plant Give Away, Ice Cream Social, etc)
- Update on Proposed Tennis Courts at St Anthony Park
- Webster School Update
- 2013 Projects at Community Commons Park/Tot lot (east of Van Buren St and Summer St NE)
- 807 Broadway St NE Update (Former MPS Headquarters)
- And More!