The City of Minneapolis’ Neighborhood and Community Relations (NCR) Department is pleased to invite you to the NCR department Open House onThursday, November 5th from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the NCR offices (105 Fifth Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55401). There will be a short program at 4:30p.m. Light refreshments will be served.
At the Open House, you will be able to:
- Review the latest draft of the Blueprint for Equitable Engagement
- Connect with other neighborhood and cultural leaders
- Share your ideas with NCR staff, other City staff members, and NCEC Commissioners
- Visit interactive stations highlighting the work of neighborhoods, cultural communities and the City
- Learn about additional opportunities to get involved; and
- Celebrate the accomplishments of NCR partners!
The Neighborhood and Community Relations department strives for equitable access and the opportunity for equal input by addressing and removing barriers to civic participation and meaningful engagement. We connect the community to the City and the City to the community.. We hope you will join us.