St. Anthony East Neighborhood Association
Monday, February 22, 2010
Webster School Room 116
In Attendance: Susan Burns, Clareyse Nelson, Sylvia Radford, Jana Huffman, Taras Karkoc, Kristi MacKay, David Ruoho
Vice President – Susan Burns
– Meeting called to order at 7:06pm.
– Susan Burns made a motion to adopt the January 2010 minutes. Taras Karkoc seconded the motion. The January 2010 minutes are adopted.
Treasurer – Taras Karkoc
– There is a discrepancy with Strieff Lawn Management that Susan Burns and Taras Karkoc will work on resolving.
– Qwest was paid $52.13 out of the NRP fund.
– A check for $25.00 was issued to Kristi MacKay for administrative tasks. This will clear out the Citizen Participation account, so that we may now request 2010 funds.
– Susan Burns made a motion to approve the treasurer’s report. Jana Huffman seconded. Motion carried.
David Ruoho – Beaver Landscaping
– Ideas and plans were presented regarding the potential dog park at the Community Commons sight.
– The discussion that followed focused on ways to keep the park child friendly and safe. Taras Karkoc will meet again with Beaver Landscaping to come up with an alternate plan.
– Joe Horan will be invited to attend the April SAENA meeting to clarify our understanding of how NRP funds can be allocated.
– The Executive Committee can brainstorm about ideas once we have a monetary figure that SAE will be given for Phase II.
Tree Trust – Tom Hoch
– Tom will look into procuring a proposal for the Community Commons Park area.
Reallocation of Blocks to be monitored
– Each board member was reassigned a number of blocks to monitor for garbage, housing issues, etc.
SAENA Website – Jana Huffman
– Jana has established a more user friendly website for SAE. She asked that Kristi MacKay forward the minutes to be posted.
Meeting Adjourned: 8:27pm.